YRT and Viva rapid transit have come together to create a whole new transit experience in York Region. This easy-to-use system offers more travel options than ever, and the convenience of a two-hour transfer.
When you buy a YRT/Viva ticket, you have up to two hours to hop-on and hop-off to grab a bite to eat, buy a book or visit a friend - all for a single fare.
YRT/Viva can get you to school, connect you to destinations across York Region, and hook you up with other transit systems like TTC, GO Transit and Brampton Transit. Just find out what route works for you, get on and go.
Try these YRT/Viva routes to York :
- Route 3 - Thornhill-York University
- Route 20 - Jane - Concord
- Route 96 - Newmarket-King City (renamed formerly 22A)
- Route 165 - Weston
- Viva purple
- Viva Orange (no longer services York University with opening of the subway)
- Route 10 - (no longer services York University, this route will now terminates at the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre)
You can also visit viva next for more information regarding Viva Rapid Transit development news and future plans.
|PDF files require Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher.|